Saturday, May 28, 2011

Trip to So.Cal con Mi Madre

For the last 5 years, I have seen my Mom on an average of a mere 4-5 days a year. While this is a tough reality, we have such a good time when we are together and we always pick up right where we left off. I hope that we might be able to live closer to one another in the near future. Charlotte really loved spending time with her Grandma Peni. Thank you for the visit Mom! We love you.


A huge bonus of going to California is that I have friends and family to catch up with. This trip was SUPER fun because I stayed with my sister/friend Suzy. Charlotte and I loved being with this family. It was great getting to spend time with them....I formed a bond with each one of their kids & while that made it tough to leave, I hope they remember us fondly.

No comments:

Post a Comment