Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dinner Parties, Playtime and a Birthday

I died my hair with my friend Anne.....it was DARK but is slowly lightening back to my natural color.
Pretty little thing.

Fancy girl at a fancy dinner party with the Tonak/Schatz clan.

The center of attention.




Wow, she was tired that night.....but I had to document the B-I-N-K-Y. Who wishes for it to disappear? (me) But that fun day will soon come......it should be interesting.

Sister love.


Hey....she was the one who wanted in there.

I love this outfit....it makes peoples blood boil over here and I find it a bit funny.

Just look at that FRO.

I have mastered this chicken-pot-pie recipe. Yum-O Not difficult....but still delicious.

My 30th birthday was such a wonderful day. I am thankful for my loving family.
It was so nice having my Mother-in-law in town for a visit that weekend. Also, my Sister and Brother-in-law brought their family for a swim meet down from Gillette, so it was a fabulous weekend filled with fun! (I pretended they were all there for me....naturally)

No comments:

Post a Comment