Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Is In The Air

Charlotte wanted me to put make-up on her the other day....it was funny. Then she wanted to put on her new dress and take pictures. Good thing I am not into the "pageant" thing. She is growing up way too fast.


I am loving the sunsets lately.




Showing us those molars.


....also, she loves brushing her teeth.




Char had a great time making Valentine's for her classmates. Each one has Hershey Kisses and 2 SpongeBob stickers in them.




Charlotte had her friend sleepover a few weekends ago. This friend, Daphne, had a really sick mother (the Mom's back went out), so we offered to let her come and stay with us. She attended church with us and I got a taste of what it would be like to have three daughters. I loved it, yet...it took us a very long time to get ready.....there was a lot of hair curling and painting nails going on.


1 comment: