Friday, November 23, 2012

Four Months of Sweet Bliss


Well, it has been a wonderful four months as a full-time Mother.  But all good things must come to an end, I suppose. I just accepted a position and will be working again (at a mortgage company) to provide benefits for my family, as well as the extra income needed to provide for a better future....so this is GOOD news. Not all mothers get the option to choose to stay at home and while this can be difficult for some to accept, I am grateful that our family was taught to save our money in order to survive unexpected hardships (such as our brief period after this move across country). It was comforting to have this "emergency fund" and I did not have to worry, instead I enjoyed every last minute of my time serving my husband and my girls.  I cooked, organized, exercised, scrap-booked, sewed, volunteered and served others in a way I have not been able to do so in a long time.  I loved my four month "vacation" (I say this in a facetious manner because any mother knows that it is SO much labor intensive work when you stay home and tend to your children) and I look forward to the day when I get to stay home again indefinitely. Here's to learning new things and to a brighter future!



This was one of my projects (my other pictures wouldn't load) I loved when produce would go on sale at Kroger and I had time to make these.  I think this will be something to keep on my "to-do" list because of the time it saves when making a meal. You know what I will be doing on Saturday's :)


No comments:

Post a Comment