Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Time Has Come....

Our first born will be starting Kindergarten in a few short weeks. It is difficult for me to comprehend and even think about. I am scared, excited, nervous, happy and worried for her. How did this happen so quickly? We have met with her potential teachers and have taken multiple field trips to her new school and even visited all the Kindergarten classrooms. There is a Meet N' Greet on the 18th of August with a real firetruck and water games at her new school and I should be looking forward to it but the thought of it just makes me start to tear up. Sigh. Can't we just freeze time? I LOVE being at home during the summer with the girls. They have totally spoiled me....I am not sure if I can make the change back to our crazy busy school-year lives. I just keep telling myself...."10 more months. I can do this."

No comments:

Post a Comment