Sunday, October 24, 2010

Star Valley House

These girls love looking pretty. I took these next to the Afton house in the back.




She was dancing in this picture. It is so cute when she does too.....she waves her hands and turns in circles. :)

Fall leaves...

Afton is so pretty. Isn't Charlotte so sweet to Savannah?

View of the new Afton, WY elementary school.

Birthday presents from Grandma Peni and Rob

Little America, Wy. We had a great stay!!! (this is where Grandma and Grandpa Erickson stayed on their honeymoon)

How does she eat this so well with only 8 teeth?

2 comments:

  1. Great posts! I love your little girls, they are SUPER cute! Hope everything is going well! Miss you even though we live 5 minutes away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I wish we got to see each other more. It wouldn't help even if we were in the same ward because I have a sick child almost every weekend. :) Hopefully we get to hang out a lot this summer. LOL ~J

    ReplyDelete