Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Krieger Visit



We took my sister and her hubby, Matt, up to the Black Hills this summer. Charlotte and Savannah really enjoyed the extra attention they received from them. And I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to have a family member visit. I am SO homesick still (it has been 4 years....will this ever go away?) Don't get me wrong, I love life here in good 'ole Wyomin'....it just makes me a bit sad that we have no family in town anymore. I miss that comfort and luxury. Someday I suppose......someday. :) Anyway, they enjoyed the rally, Newcastle, the cabin, etc. It was a fabulous visit.


This picture actually looks a lot like me as a baby.......fun!



And this one is Savannah's best pouty-face. Her world is OVER when she is told "no." It used to be sad to see.....now I giggle a little at how dramatic she is. GIRLS!!!!!!




We love getting dirty on the 4-wheelers.....this face cracks me up. hahaha

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are getting so big and even cuter! Is that even possible?!!! Miss you guys! Love the "sideburns" Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these pics! The girls are getting so old, wow time just flies...

    ReplyDelete