Thursday, April 1, 2010

Casper, Wyoming




It never fails, as soon as we make GREAT friends in Laramie....they move away. First it was the Brooks family, then the Johnson family....and now the Anderson's are most likely leaving too. We are very grateful to have met such great families and we love it when they come to visit or we get to visit them. For spring break this year, I decided to take the girls (of course Adam had to stay home and work....which is too bad since he LOVES Chauncy) LOL...anyway, I decided to take the girls up to Casper to visit the Johnson family. Elise and Charlotte had a blast together. They jump and play all day long. It was such a fabulous weekend!!!! There is nothing like a really good friend to help lift your spirits. Kelli does this for me each time I see her. Thank you for your hospitality and friendship! As for Brenda, you need to move back to Wyoming.....and Kathryn......don't leave me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment