Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tis The Season





Here are a few things we checked off our list this Christmas season. I took the girls Christmas shopping all by myself the other day (I went to Cheyenne, so this really was an accomplishment), we let Charlotte form and decorate her own gingerbread house from scratch, Savannah got better and better each day at sitting up (Hey Lisa, do you recognize that towel Savvy is sitting in) :) and we paid only $10 for a local Christmas tree while Adam got to test out his new snow shoes that day also. It has been a great holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jeffi, Adam, Charlotte and Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do recognize the towel! I am glad you guys like it. Good job going to Cheyenne - that is a big accomplishment! Looks like fun Christmas activities.

    ReplyDelete