Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Artist


For a long time I have felt like Adam and I have nothing in common but quoting movies lines and being silly. After years I have finally realized that while I am an artist with my music, Adam is an artist with his hands (in a modern sense). He loves to create. He has created numerous things through out his life. I thought I would post his latest art work/creation. It is a nice piece of wood made into a kitchen utensil. It is for rice (my plastic one melted) and it will come in very handy. Plus, it is super cute don't you think? I feel like he could design and create his own line at Crate & Barrel or something. Way to go hubby!

2 comments:

  1. We are not sure what kind of wood it is. It is very heavy. Jaremy gave it to us.....it was just scraps left over at a job he did. It is so dense it doesn't really even soak up mineral oil. Do you guys want one? He has more.

    ReplyDelete