Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Hughes Gene




  It has only been 6 weeks but it looks like this little kiddo has a bit of the Hughes gene in her. Maybe it is just the crooked smile in the second picture here, but I think I see it in the eyes too. Even with dark hair and eyes she looks a little like Janna's kids and my Dad put together. Now if she could just have freckles when she grows up. :) Some other news to report......Savvy loves her baths now...(it is nice that she is no longer screaming bloody murder during them). Hooray for the small things!
       Also, the other day my friend came over to cut our hair one last time. She gave Charlotte her first haircut a bit ago...but this visit she gave her a trendy little trim in the front of some side bangs. They look great! I am really going to miss Alicia....she is my favorite little character and fabulous at hair too! 
      These girls are really keeping me busy!!!!! Thank goodness my Mom and Grandma are coming for Savvy's blessing which takes place next weekend. Sherman Hill ward...come join us!

2 comments:

  1. You're right! She does look a bit like dad and Curt, but much, much, much cuter!! Charlotte's hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree - she definitely looks like you and your dad. She looks so tiny in that bathtub! Chase is already so big that it is weird to see how small she is!

    ReplyDelete