Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here she is....




She arrived a week ago via stork and enjoys being with us so far. We LOVE having her around. She is a sweet baby and eats really well. She also travels well......I have had to leave the house for many errands the last two days and they have gone smoothly. I just take my time and don't over do it. My sister comes tomorrow to help for 5 days. We haven't seen her for two years so I am very excited to have her. I know it will be hard for us to part next Tuesday but I guess that is what growing up is all about. (And flying in from New Orleans is not a cheap expenditure) Anyway.....we welcome the new arrival of Savannah Lyn Erickson. 7 lbs. 9 oz. 19 and 3/4 in. She has a full head of hair and looks just like Charlotte did. She arrived at 3:53 p.m. on June 11th, 2009. It is great to be a family of four!

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, of course! I hope I get to see her before she can walk. Please give Jamie a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo cute! Take care of yourself Jeffi!

    ReplyDelete