Friday, May 22, 2009

Welcome To Our World




  So this is what has been going on at our house this summer. Our old neighbors and good friends just stopped by last weekend with their 3 adorable kids. We loved having them visit and sure enough, Charlotte and Jacob picked up right where they left off......bosom buddies. This summer I am continuing with courses at school until Savannah arrives, so Charlotte stayed in pre school and enjoys going to play with her friends, especially on days where she sports a new outfit like this one here with a brand new hat to match. Then when we get home she enjoys painting, coloring, using sidewalk chalk outside on the balcony, playing make believe with her stuffed animals, watching "Sword In The Stone" (she can quote this movie....it is her favorite), etc. The weather is starting to be beautiful here and so we also take many trips to the park. Here comes our 3 months of freedom.
Oh, also.....there is a recent picture of my belly. The total weight gain is 23 lbs so far.....yikes! (That means I gained 8 lbs. in the last 2 and a half weeks) Whoa Nelli. Today I enter my 9th month of pregnancy and I can feel it! My physical therapist has done a lot to help so far, but it is still hard to breathe and I for sure cannot touch my toes. :) We are very much anticipating Savvy's arrival. My baby sister is coming to visit also.....I cannot wait!

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest pregnant belly!! I can't wait to see little S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!!! Charlotte is so big! We cannot wait until we can see you guys again! Then we will be able to Meet Savannah too! We have been in FL all week and it has rained more this week than it has in all 3 major hurricanes combined in 2004! WHAT??? Please let us know when she gets here and we hope to chat soon! We love you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete